Sunday, October 31, 2021

Olympus October 6- Kryptes and Paris

The finale for 2021's Olympus October finds a painted Trojan hero,  Paris, and a Spartan Kryptes.

I don't plan on ever playing a Spartan warband but the Kryptes (an assassin) was a nice sculpt and I figured he could fit in as a Cretan Pirate so the warband can take a Minotaur). To the naked eye the few bits of basing material around his loincloth were not visible- I got a few bits off the cloak but these have now been dealt with- pay no attention to them (stupid human eyes).

And here's the fancy boy from Troy, Paris. I knew roughly how I wanted to paint him when I first saw the figure. He turned out pretty close to how I painted him in my imagination. I thought it would be fun to put Paris next to the excellent Helen figure too.



And here's a look at everything that I managed to finish over the month. Not bad sadly but no Amazons. I've got a plan for that. Plus the big Hydra needs to go a long way too...

No comments:

Post a Comment