Saturday, October 16, 2021

Olympus October Update 2- Corinthian Hoplites

 

These three are the first of a Corinthian Hoplite unit- because I liked the sculpts and thought they'd look cool. I've got a ton of Amazons for WarGods of Olympus with several options that just need to be painted up. For any non-Amazon warband I might someday field I don't have much and I haven't really planned for anything. I need to plan a bit more, but these Corinthians are the start of a non-Amazon warband, maybe.


First up is the chain-shield guy. I wanted a plain background with a red chain for his shield. Him and the other two have given me the painting conventions for the rest of the unit and any other Corinthians I may eventually get. They'll have the black colorshifting armour and brown leather bits. Each will have their own helmet crest and cape colors, at least that's the current plan.


Next is the plain-shield guy, the shield for him had 3 asterisks on it that I just didn't like so thy were removed and I gave the shield a sort of beaten metal look. This guy's crest is the fanciest with the white and red parts.

Finally we've got the octopus-shield guy. I really like this shield design and need to get more of them because I just need more. I like the way his red cape turned out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment