Tuesday, January 11, 2022

A New Titan Slave to start 2022

For the first finished miniature of 2022 I wanted to finish something that had been around on the painting table for far too long. This Reaper Bones mini that I've drafted into my Titan Warband for WarGods of Olympus fit the bill nicely. 

I've got this crazy idea to have each Titan in this warband be a totally different mini. This is going to be tough and it's not something I've really been focused on much throughout the years. I think I've got maybe half a dozen Titan slaves painted now and the big Reaper Bones Cthulhu to act as the Overlord. It's been slow going but I'm sure it will eventually catch my imagination. 

This guy has a pretty simple color scheme that turned out okay. I'm happy to have him finally done and ready to bulk up the monstrous warband.

Below we've got the new rock wielding guy with an actual Crocodile Games slave and an olde RAFM (or somebody else) demon thing that is weird and big enough to be a Titan Slave for the Warband.


And above is the new guy going up against the 'Surfer Dude' Demigod while below he's next to the ginormous Cthulhu mentioned earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment