Sunday, October 6, 2024

Four More Satyrs

A mix of brown and green fur on these last (for now) Satyrs. 


For this group, I tried to use the same colors across all four of them. They were quick and dirty, but I think they came out pretty good.


This brings my total number of Satyrs up to 21 (including musicians and champions/heroes, but minus the one who is missing). I think I need to get some more to pad out the units, and because they were pretty fun to paint. 

A little blurry, but these are the mostly brown-fur led by the swigging hero and with a "Catyr" musician.

The previously painted guys who got sand and flock on the bases got a dark brown wash to more closely match the newer ones with homemade texture paste on the base. 

These are the mainly green-fur guys led by the littlest Satyr and with the female musician.

I really like how the whole Satyr Host (is that the right term for several Satyrs?) look together. I'm tempted to come up with some Satyr Skirmish game to use them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment