Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Demigoddess of Poseidon - Argyra


From the Wrath of Kings Kickstarter, one of the main reasons I backed it was this figure. I planned to use her as a Demigoddess of Poseidon. Now I have finally painted her up and she looks pretty good.



There are a couple of mold lines in the plastic that I couldn't neatly clean up. I figured that they were in mostly hidden areas, so I'm not too bothered by them.




Argyra is pretty big, so I put her on a 30mm base so she wasn't hanging too far over the edge. As I was painting, I made her backstory to help choose colors. I decided she was a daughter of Poseidon and a sea nymph. So her skin didn't need to be skin-colored. I thin the mix of blues came out nicely. Once I finally decided on the colors, it went pretty quickly.



Above, we have Argyra with a Demigod of Poseidon (aka "Surfer Dude") and Demigoddess of Artemis. Below, Argyra confronts a hydra.

No comments:

Post a Comment