Monday, September 18, 2023

Ankhara City of the Dead part 2

This time is focused more on some accessories/objective markers and beasts/monsters. 

This giant scorpion is plastic from the Conan miniatures boardgame. I wanted it to be red because it's a giant friggin' scorpion and they should be red.

From Crocodile Games come these canopic jars. These will probably be used as objective markers. 


Also from Crocodile Games is this Anubis chest.



 And then there's this bigger canopic jar from Iron Wind Metals. I think I've got some others like this painted in a box somewhere. 


The first of four sarcophagi, this one has a normal mummy inside ready to be plundered or desecrated for some unholy rites. I wanted the sarcophagi to be raised up from the floor level so I tried a couple of different options. This one has some 20mm bases stacked together and smeared with texture paste. 




Finally we've got a big statue (or is it?) From Reaper. This is the metal one which I assembled and started painting several years ago. I'm glad it's finally done and ready to spread destruction and chaos stand motionless on the battlefield.





Next time there will be more mummies...

No comments:

Post a Comment