Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Anubi Assessor Conversion

 

This is a conversion that was made a very long time ago (I have ideas to make him better if I were to do this conversion nowadays) . I started painting it but then hit a wall of doubt. He was removed from his tiny plastic cell to get a well-deserved finish to his paintjob. 

I like to make my Anubi purple skinned to be different from the standard black that most people use. It's a little more exotic and stands out a bit. 


Assessors are something like an Inquisitor or secret mystical police in WarGods. There's not much said in the rules but I've always thought they might make interesting characters for use in skirmish games. This guy has a fancy axe (with vaguely drawn hieroglyphs on the ribbon) and what is likely an Embalmer's dagger, so he's got some power against the undead. I need to make some skirmish rules for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment