Thursday, October 27, 2022

Croctober 2022- Update 4- Asar Priest and Archer Captain

 

A couple of standard humans, Asar City Dwellers of Crocodiliopolis, this time. The Priest of Sobek is an older figure that I should have painted years and years ago and the Archer Captain is a new guy from the recent Rise of the Crocodile Queen Kickstarter. 


The Priest got a fancier loincloth because of something I tried on two of the new spearmen during the Kickstarter. I like how he turned out overall but I think his eye paint could have been better.

The Archer Captain is a really nice sculpt that I think deserves to be involved as a WarGods skirmish character. Nothing special about his paintjob I just tried to make him fit in with the other Crocodiliopolis guys I've already done.


Here we've got all the Crocodiliopolis folks I've painted so far. I think they fit together well and I need to paint up more of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment