Saturday, October 22, 2022

Croctober 2022- Update 3- The Crocodile Queen

The Crocodiliopolis City Dweller heroine known as the Crocodile Queen is just a wonderful sculpt that I was afraid to touch with paintbrush at first. But I pushed through even though I only had a vague idea how I wanted her to look.

I chose to attach her axe over the shoulder because it is a badass pose (the alternative is to have the axe handle on the ground). The first part I focused on was the severed head. I knew I wanted it to be a Death Cultist with skull face paint so that's what I did. From there it all just came together. 

I was unsure about the spots on her loincloths but in the end I like how they came out. Overall I think she looks good and now I have lots of ideas for the sci-fi conversion of her that I did.





Here we've got the Queen of Crocs with some random WarGods miniatures. ABOVE she's with the Sebeki Priest of Sobek and also with the Blade Dancers of Bubastis. BELOW she's with the converted Scorpion Sorceress.

 


And finally- ABOVE with the Isis Harbinger and BELOW with the Artemis Demigoddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment