Saturday, October 8, 2022

Croctober 2022- Update 1- Niblet and Sebeki Casualty

 

Crocodile Games has launched #croctober (not related to the shoes!) to focus on painting the miniatures from their recent Kickstarter the Rise of the Crocodile Queen. It was remastered metal minis for the great Sebeki line and some new City Dwellers of Crocodiliopolis for WarGods of Aegyptus. So the minis below are what I had ready to go at the start of this month. 

About a week into the month and I've finished the first two- the named Nipper cook helper Niblet and the Sebeki casualty (no, he's just resting!). Separate from Croctober I'm calling my own attempt to paint a bunch of these Sobek-themed minis #sobektober 

First up the casualty- pretty straightforward and a joy to paint. I've said it many a time before but no matter how often I come back to a Sebeki sculpt to paint I'm always surprised at how fun they are to paint. And this guy is just taking a nap...

Niblet kinda rules.


And here's 2/3 of the "kitchen base" finished. What is the last part? (It's the Sebeki Cook sculpted by Des Hanley.



No comments:

Post a Comment