Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Croctober 2022- Update 2- Khepet the Sebeki Chef


This Sebeki Cook is a very nice sculpt by Des Hanley. I really like his corpulent physique. He's another one from the recent Rise of the Crocodile Queen Kickstarter. 



Of course I had to make a scenic base for the cook and his lil helper Niblet and the cooking pot to all stand on together. I used plastic bits from GW and a couple of beads for the fruits or vegetables. I think it came out pretty good for a spur of the moment idea and execution. 




The cook himself was a joy to paint. It did take a while to decide if he should be a green-scaled Sebeki or a brown-scaled one. I think the green was the right choice for him.



His apron almost got a bloody handprint on it, but I think the vaguely shaped smudges look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment