Friday, April 23, 2021

Aegyptus April 05- Nubian Style Pyramid

10 or so years ago Chris Fitzpatrick (chief Croc of Crocodile Games) wanted to get rid of the tons of unbuilt terrain he had accumulated. He held a "make and take" get together that I attended and made a few things at. Most of the terrain pieces I cobbled together have long been finished and used on various tabletops. All but the Nubian style pyramid. 


This thing weighs a lot. I don't think that is the main reason it hasn't been finished until now, but it probably contributed a bit. The main trouble I had were the gaps in the pyramid sides. I tried to fill the gaps a few times and finally decided it was good enough even though it doesn't look great.



Then I started painting,  but it was heavy and I wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like. So after a decade of fits and starts the Nubian pyramid is done and looks pretty good with miniatures around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment