Thursday, April 15, 2021

Aegyptus April 03 - 3 Asar Priests

 

I think I got all three of these at the Croc booth at some GenCon or other. I had good intentions of finishing all three at the same time years ago and primed and started the painting process. But then I got stuck on what direction to take and they sat for way too long. But I've powered through and I really like the results. 

First up is the Priest of Ptah, with pyramid power attack action... 


Next is this cool Asar Priest that I can't remember which God he serves (maybe just a 'whichever god you want' priest). 


And finally, this Priestess Amun was the biggest stumbling block to finishing these 3 priests. I got to a certain point and froze with indecision about how best to finish her. I think she's ended up on a pretty good place...


And here we see the 'Priest Team' confronting the Sleazy Merchant and one of his guards (from Forge of Ice).

No comments:

Post a Comment