Tuesday, May 26, 2020

WMM '20 - Spears (Part 1)

Lots of minis with spears (broadly defined to fit all the figures together with a theme) this time...

First up, some To-Tanem Spearmen conversions. This guy was the hammerer standard bearer. I took off the standard and added a plastic GW spear bit from skeletons, I think. His shield is one from Forge of Ice, because I got a bunch of them and wanted some variation for the spearman unit.

This next To-Tanem got another plastic spear bit added to the handle of his hammer. His shield is one of the blanks from Crocodile games. To make him look a little less like the hammer-wielding guy I've already got a couple of in the Hammer unit, I gave him a poorly sculpted hat. His chest strap thing blends into his skin too much in these pictures.

Below we've got a couple other To-Tanem spear conversions- these were all started roughly the same time (far too long ago!) and since have been joined by some actual To-Tanem spearmen sculpts from Crocodile Games.

Here we've got a Copplestone cavewoman who got a polearm and a shield from Crocodiel Games. She's been partially painted for far too long so I knew I had to finish her now or melt her down for scrap.

Above we have the Spearwoman with a Dark Fable mini and a converted Crocodile Games priestess. Below the Spearwoman is meeting with the Sleazy Merchant from Forge of Ice and his little Goblinoid friend from Dark Fable.

This guy is from West Wind's Lucifer's War range of minis. I liked the look of him to be used in my stalled out Babylonian Warband project.
Even though the wings for these figures from West Wind all seem to be the same piece, I like them.

Below we've got the latest Babylonian Sorcerer next to the first one for he Babylonian Warband.

Finally we've got the Battlescythe Asar Blade Dancer from Crocodile Games. Another great sculpt by Chris Fitzpatrick...
Below we've got the Battlescythe Blade Dancer with the Double-Sword Blade Dancer. I feel like the older painted one may need a touch up with some more color for the cloth- but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment