Friday, May 8, 2020

WMM '20- Heru Archers

The Heru miniatures have always been some of my favorites, but not enough to build a whole unit yet. While I like the look of them and their role of "paladins" in the WarGods of Aegyptus setting, their play style is a little too bland for my tastes. But I do like the minis quite a bit...

Pretty straightforward Heru paint scheme that I usually use (a mix of blues and light greys/white with brownish skin). This guy's left eye looks a little off, try not to look at it directly.


This second guy was originally going to have white skin (like his headdress) but after the wash dried I decided it looked so much better than I had planned so I left it.


Here we have our pair of Heru Archers protecting an important non-combatant- perhaps she's the Nomarch's daughter being threatened with kidnapping by local bandits...

No comments:

Post a Comment