Saturday, March 30, 2024

Post Adepticon Painting Frenzy

 

After Adepticon, I was inspired to do some random miniatures for WarGods. Actually, these first couple were finished before Adepticon. 

First up is a weird little monster thing from the Wurmspat Underworlds set. He came on the base of the Nurgle witch, but I thought he'd be cool as a random little monster. Maybe for use in the Ankhara City of the Dead skirmish games.

Next is a fat little Cthulhu from an anonymous source. 

The first from after Adepticon is this Satyr Captain. I love the Olympus Satyrs and I just wanted to paint up some more, trying to get a second unit together. This guy, since he's on a round base, will not be part of the second unit. He's mainly just for fun.



A Horde Mummy, with a shield from the Hive Scum guys at Adepticon. I have a mad need to get rid of some of my older Horde Mummies and put some new ones into the pool of available miniatures. 



Finally, one of the test models for my Amazon Archers. She's been partially painted for years. I couldn't get her finished until I made myself buckle down and just finish her. Now I need to get the other one done so I can go after the rest of them.


There are a few more Satyrs that I've prepared which should be finished soon. Of course, there are also lots of other minis waiting for paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment