Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Nekharu Torturer and ToTanem Harbinger

 

Before Adepticon I got these two finished, the Harbinger for the loaner warband I was taking in case someone without minis wanted to play in the "Big Trouble in Crocodiliopolis" game and the Nekharu Torturer for my Isis warband in case I was needed to fill a slot for the game.

Long long ago I converted a Coven Witch sculpt to be a Torturer- it was okay but I've grown to dislike it in that role (he's got a polearm). This Torturer is a very slight conversion of the official mini (I removed the knife from his left hand and replaced it with a feather because I thought it would be cool as a torture tool).

Here's a slightly blurry picture of the Torturer with the converted Flesh Hulk (using a metal Reaper mini and parts of an old plastic Warhammer zombie) I did very long ago.


My ToTanem are nearly "complete" but I have never done a Harbinger for them (I have used a City-Dweller Harbinger for them in the past). But Adepticon was the perfect deadline to force me to focus on the ToTanem Harbinger. The shield replaced his fancy stick because I've wanted to do that conversion for a very long time. I think it turned out pretty good with the sorta marble effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment