Sunday, April 9, 2023

Knight of Horus and a Revitalized Heru


It's officially Aegyptus April, but I haven't really been focusing my painting on WarGods stuff. But this converted Knight of Horus conversion just needed to be finished. I also came across this Heru with 2 swords who needed some touch-up from a long time in the wild- I thnk this is the first WarGods miniature I ever painted back in the 'aughts sometime. 

The touchup was mainly to a couple of areas that had chipped all the paint away (his toes and an arm). I took the chance to enhance the metallic area and some other stuff.


This is the second time I've  done a Knight of Horus conversion. I had started on him before Adepticon but he was abandoned in the prep. I decided he needed to be finished right away for some possible skirmish games soon. As with most of my Horus-themed miniatures I wanted this guy to rhyme with the first Knight but not be a copy.


Below we've got the new and old Knights of Horus side by side to show the differences. The Knights of Horus have many orders across the land, thus the differences in costume.



And here we have what may be a Horus party for some WarGods skirmishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment