Friday, February 17, 2023

Even More Paladins of Despair Conversions

Continuing the growth of the Nekharu unit known as the 'Paladins of Despair' with three new conversions of various mancleaver sculpts. 

This guy got a plastic GW lizardman shield and the mancleaver was replaced with a damaged Crocodile Games swordblade. I twisted his legs and body a bit to give him a bit of an action pose- it looks a little weird from some angles.




This guy also got a Croc swordblade. His shield comes from a Dark Fable skeleton.



Finally comes this fancy guy with his wings. It was suggested that I should add some wings to one of the Nekharu and I came across this bit that looked vaguely Egyptian, so I slapped it onto his back. He got a plastic GW axe and his shield was some metal piece from an unknown source (I hacked it up a bit). His head is from one of the coven witch sculpts left over from an earlier conversion. I think this one is my favorite of this batch of conversions. 



And now, with a musician and standard, the Paladins of Despair are at the minimum level I wanted them to be to field. They're fourteen strong and ready to hack and slash in an underhanded way. More will be coming eventually if only for the fun of these conversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment