Friday, February 3, 2023

Seven Slinger Storm

Three Asar and four ToTanem slingers completed to do some unit building. 

In preparation for the upcoming Kickstarter that will include some new ToTanem I decided to finish up some of the ToTanem miniatures I have in the backlog. Since the slinger figures (that are currently only available at conventions) are the bulk of my unpainted ToTanem they got to feel the caress of my paintbrush.



And then there are these Asar slingers joining the three I've already painted. I want this unit to be as generic as possible because they're slingers who are meant to be a background unit for almost any Aegyptus warband.




And here's the total unit of Asar slingers as it stands now. Only four more needed to make them the minimum size (and then secret Isis with Nekharu warband will be basically ready to take to the tabletop).

No comments:

Post a Comment