Friday, August 2, 2019

Dionysus Warband Build Part 5 - Wrapping Up For the Game!

Not all the minis I wanted to get done for the WarGods event at GenCon, but pretty close (I'll be focusing on finishing up the mounted Amazons later this month).


First up, from Dark Fable, filling a slot as one of the Cretan Pirates we have a Pharaoh's Champion. He's armed with a mace-axe and pulling a fancy dagger from his belt.


Next is a Reaper Female Centaur archer to join the rest of the proxies as Amazon Outriders. I know she's only on a 25mm base but a 25x50mm just made her look way too small. She'll be used as the first casualty- if there are any casualties of the unit...


Finally, another Reaper mini. I've wanted to paint up this Female Satyr for a looong time and this Warband gave me a solid reason. I'm going to use her as the Priest for the War Altar because of course a Dionysus War Altar (for an Amazon Warband)would have a female Satyr leading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment