Saturday, February 17, 2024

Caravan Leader and Beast Handler

Back to the Okroi Caravan with two more Dark Fable miniatures.

First we've got the Beast Handler with his whip. This guy is the most recent "found" member of the caravan, as I was looking through my Dark Fable miniatures hoard.



This guy has been partially painted since the caravan project became a project. The first part of him that came together was his zebraskin cape, it just seemed like the right choice. I thought of him as a former bandit gone mostly legit. I figured the two ladies in the caravan crew are his daughters and the Nubian guy was his old partner. None of them have names yet, but I'm leaning toward this guy being Carnac.



There are 4 more Okroi left to paint from the original plan, but I'm always looking for more things/people to add. Below is the current state of the caravan, 16" from lead ram to those bringing up the rear.


No comments:

Post a Comment