Friday, February 4, 2022

Kinoton Automatons- Silver Hounds

So now I've finished enough of the Automatons to field the maximum number in a Hephaestus warband, just in case. These last two are the Silver Hounds (Kinoton). I've already painted up two of these on round bases for sci-fi gaming (they can be seen HERE and HERE).


While they look the same there are subtle painting, basing, and tail variations to help tell them apart. I don't have names for them (yet) but this one is the 'tail to the left' one. His 'shoulder pads' are bright gold color compared to the other.



And here's the 'tail to the right' one. This guy has bronze rear thighs to help set the two apart.


Here we find the two Silver Hounds with the Tragic Hero, sighing at the battle to come and his tragic fate.

And here are all of the Automatons (except the Owl, he must've flown off) I've gotten painted so far. I've got duplicates of all but the Minotaur in my vast miniatures collection. Someday they'll all see paint, someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment