Thursday, February 17, 2022

Amazon Attack '22- Outriders

These two mounted archers join the four Female Centaur Archers to bring the total of the Outriders unit to six. Plus I've still got three of the Amazon sculpts to finish. Unlike most of the Raiders unit (link for the magnetization) these ladies were not magnetized because they fit much more snugly to the horses and they don't have big long spears. I have to say, once again, how much I love these horse sculpts and the Amazons themselves.


This is the regular Outrider with her blonde horse.

I decided to give her one shinguard that's kind of silvery instead of Bronze to make her stand out (inspired by C3P0? maybe). 


Here we've got the Captain with her sword, helmet, and slightly fancier bow. 

I left the little metal connection under her raised hoof for more stability. To hide the connection I put a grass tuft right next to it and it seems to do the trick. 

Finally, here's the six-strong unit unleashing a volley of arrows at some enemy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment