Thursday, July 11, 2019

Dionysus Warband Build Part 2- A Smidge of Progress

Less than a month and there are about 24 minis to get painted for my Warband to use at GenCon. Slow progress, but I'm overly optimistic that I'll get everything done.

Let's start out with some Work In Progress pics of various miniatures from a few of the units I need to flesh out:








And now for the stuff that's been completed (except that one black-furred Satyr- the pics revealed that horrible white patch that I will be doing something about right away).


From Dark Fable, an Egyptian Vampire. Since she's holding a little cup, she's a great addition to the Maenad Unit.


The 7th and 8th Satyrs bringing the unit closer to the goal of 10 of the party animals!



And finally, the Mother of Serpents! She's a Snake Priestess from Forge of Ice. Not as good of a paintjob as I wanted for her, but I think it's passable.


Now to get some more paint slapped on metal!

No comments:

Post a Comment