Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blast From the Past-- and-- What Next?

So I've got a ton of the old Wargods clamshell inserts that I've been trying to figure out what to do with for years and years and years. The first thing I did was back in2006 or so when I put the stats for Shefdu's Eater of the Dead warband on 3x5 index cards and glued them to a few (one card per unit). It's not a bad idea but it is pretty labor intensive.


For some time now I've been thinking about using the cards for the much planned but not-yet-executed "Corridors of Ankhara" dungeoncrawl-type skirmish thing. Each card would have the tomb corridors and chambers on the back witht he WarGods logo face up on the playing area. Then as your characters walked along searching for loot or whatever, the card would be flipped to reveal the next part of the labyrinth. I've discovered that they're kinda small for that sort of thing as I tried to come up with a few test sections recently.

So aside from simply recycling them what sort of suggestions do readers have? What have you done with your own leftover blister inserts?

No comments:

Post a Comment