Tuesday, April 16, 2024

WarGods Minis Month 2024- Part 5


WarGods Minis M9nth has been going for a bit with a few updates already. But April (and a few days either side of it) is only the beginning, the next phase comes in August and the finale comes in October. This time we have four minis painted, all ignored partially painted figures that needed a bit of focus to push through to the finish line.



First is an Asar warrior with sword and shield. Originally planned as a skirmish character, he was also potentially a test model for a unit of sword and shield. But I don't like the red armor for a generic Asar unit. We'll see.




Next is another scorpion-themed Mistress of Words. This one is a Reaper figure with a plastic spear and feather contraption to make her a bit more MoW-like.





Then we have an unreleased mini-titan that is pretty cool. I mounted him on a 30mm square base. How will he be used, that's a problem for future me to worry about. I think there was an earlier concept for smaller Titans that would be herded by a minder as another optional meat shield for a Titan warband.





This last guy is a cool chunk of metal, Dienikes the Spartan. I'm not a big Spartan fan, but this guy looked so cool I had to paint one up. I think his cape came out pretty good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment