Sunday, April 21, 2024

Pharaonic Family

I've made several attempts, the last three years or so, to complete these Dark Fable miniatures because it's the royal family. Now they're finished and they turned out okay. I don't usually paint the eyes on figures anymore, and with these pictures I realized the daughter especially looks a little odd. I will probably be revisiting the hole family to see what I can do.


First we've got the eldest son with his fancy kopesh. He's probably not as good with it as he thinks he is.

Next up are the little ones. They were actually the first finished minis from this group. The daughter's dress with the "design" is maybe my favorite of the family. 

We move on to the Pharoah himself. But is he really the one in charge?



Finally we have the Queen. I almost finished painting her on her own several times, but I was able to hold off until the rest of the family was closer to complete. I had thought about doing some hieroglyphics on her skin or dress, but decided against it.


No comments:

Post a Comment