Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Some Basti Camp Followers

I love almost all of the Basti figures from Crocodile Games. I've got tons of Camp Followers even though I don't really have a desire to field a Basti Harbinger. I just really love painting the sculpts. So I painted up these three (I've painted all but the male before) because I wanted to paint some fun Basti figures. 

First up is the Wagon Driver. I was dreading his skirt, but a couple thin light grey coats followed by a dark wash to bring out the stripe dividers made adding the green stripes a relative breeze.



Next the Poser Girl, I've come to use a more yellowish skin tone for most of my Basti lately instead of the mix of colors I used to go with for variety. I think it's because the miniatures themselves look so nice that I want to try not to really distract from the sculpt. 



Finally is the Courtesan. Her shawl or towel or whatever it's supposed to be is always (I think I've painted two of her before this one) something I feel like I should put a design on, yet I never do. Still, I think she turned out pretty good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment