Friday, April 12, 2024

Harpy, Blade Dancer, and Asar Champion

Another mix of various WarGods minis completed. This time with a couple of touchups on previously painted figures too.

The first touchup is a lowly horde mummy originally painted in metallics as a weird experiment. I simply gave his wrappings and kilt some non-metallic colors to make him fit in a little better with the rest of the horde.

This next touchup on the Serpent Blades Blade Dancer was to brighten up her clothes a bit, there was also a little attention to her hair. While I was working on the new Blade Dancer below, I saw this one was really dark. Now she's brighter and fits with her sisters more.

First of the newly painted, this Asar Champion (or Hero) is one of those who've languished primed and partially painted for quite some time. It was fated for him to be completed to make room for other long-ignored miniatures to get their chance to feel colorful paint soon.




Then we've got my first Harpy. She's a test piece but I think they'll all have slightly different color schemes. I do like the pale blueish skin, though, that will probably b the most unifying theme.




Finally we get to one of the recently released new Blade Dancer sculpts. I think she turned out pretty good, and Fitz always sculpts great lady miniatures.

Here's the new one with her other two completed Blade Dancers. I've got the other new sculpt (the Serpent Blades alternate) and I plan to convert another of the old sculpts into the one with Crook and Flail, some day.


And the first part of WarGods Minis Month 2024 continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment