Monday, October 30, 2023

Croctober 2022 Figure- Sebeki Nipper

This little guy has been waiting for this day for a whole year. Now he can go gather some treats throughout Crocodiliopolis. Or perhaps he's cosplaying as an Asar Blade Dancer and attending AntediluviaCon with his pals.

This Nipper's paint scheme was pretty straightforward. I knew the bag needed to have a face on it, but not clearly a jack-o-lantern. The eyes were originally more Eye of Horus, but they were modified near the end when the yellow eyes seemed like a great addition.

I had planned on using some pigment powder as the makeup areas. Sadly they were all too dark and didn't work on him. Then I thought maybe some baking soda would work. It did not.

 I finally went with some layers of pink paints to give him that Blade Dancer cosplay look. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment