Monday, January 16, 2023

Pack Saurian for the Caravan

This old resin and metal dinosaur thing (from the Void 1.1 miniatures line) has been together and partially painted for over a decade. With the returned focus on the caravan project I went searching for this guy and now he's ready to take his place in the heart of it all.


I used lots of bits from many sources for his eclectic mix of baggage. Everything from beads to WarGods bits to Foundry bits to a GW bit and more. 



His base was a problem at the time of construction. I didn't have a regular plastic or MDF rectangular base had fit on but I did have a cheap thick cork coaster that would do the job with a little cutting. As I was finishing him up I made some brown texture paste to better cover where his thick resin base meets the cork.


And the caravan continues to grow...



No comments:

Post a Comment